Prices – All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Postage and Packaging and additional charges for personalisation are added as the you complete the order and will also be explicitly stated at the checkout.
Payment Terms – All items must be paid for at the point of order, by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Visa Electron, or PayPal. We may consider special requests for payment by bank transfer, cheque and, in some cases for very large orders, payment in instalments. Any such requests should be sent via email before placing an order. We reserve the right to decline any such requests. In any case, no items will be dispatched by us until full payment has been made. Once payment is made the seller will provide the goods agreed in the sale within the timeframe specified. Where this is not possible the seller with either return the money, or the buyer can opt to wait the additional time specified by the seller for the item to be delivered.
On completion of your order you will receive an order number – please make a note of this reference in case you do not receive an email confirmation. An email confirmation will be sent following every order and it is your responsibility to ensure that your email address is correct.
Sending us your clothes for keepsakes and other memory items. It is your responsibility to provide the right number of suitable clothes. To be deemed suitable the clothes must be in what we deem to be suitably good condition for re-stitching together. If clothes are too worn when we receive them we reserve the right to refuse to use them and you will be informed and given the opportunity to send in additional clothes – though you will obviously pay the additional postage and packaging. If you specifically want all the items using, or feel particularly strongly about certain items, this must be specified when the clothing is sent to us. We will do our best to honour all requests but cannot guarantee to include all special requests.
If you are in any doubt about the condition of the clothes, the quantity, or have any other questions about them please email us before you send them. We cannot be responsible for any items lost in the post on their way to us and we therefore recommend that you send all clothes recorded delivery.
Delivery – All items dispatched by us are delivered by UK Mail courier and should arrive within 1 working day from dispatch. We are unable to accept responsibility for items once they are dispatched with the courier.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges – We do our very best to make sure you receive the items you want, exactly as you want them. However, if any item arrives damaged, or if it is not the item you ordered, please inform us within 7 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund, provided the goods have not been used and are returned in their original condition.
For items where we are not informed within 7 days of there being an issue we reserve the right to refuse a refund. For keepsakes and other personalised items we are unable to provide a refund or exchange unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to a mistake on our part. Some of the keepsake animals can vary quite a lot in appearance depending on the material used (how stretchy it is for example) and we cannot guarantee that your keepsake will look identical to the photographs on our website. Where there is no actual fault with the item but you are unhappy with the appearance we may agree to try and alter it for a £15 fee and you will need to cover the postage back to us. We cannot refund or exchange used or customer damaged items.
Where returning items please get proof of postage and where possible use recorded delivery. For items that are faulty or incorrect we will refund the postage. No refunds or exchanges will be made until the goods have been returned to us. We will make design decisions about where items of clothing are used - if you feel strongly about where certain pieces of clothing are used you must inform us either at the time of ordering (via the customer notes section) or in a note enclosed with the clothing.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your right to cancel – If you order through our website, or over the telephone you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for the price paid for the product, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. This right does not apply to any personalised products, or any products that have been tailored to your specific requirements. If you wish to exercise this right you must contact us by email or in writing to LoveKeepCreate Ltd, 27 Mutley Plain, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 6JG, before the end of the 8th working day after you receive the item from us. You will be responsible for the postage cost of returning the items to us, but where all the items in an order are returned we will refund the cost of the original postage from us, along with the price paid. If you wish to cancel an order for a keepsake/memory product you may do this by emailing or writing to us at the address above, prior to sending us your clothes for that order and we will refund the full price you paid.
Supply – All of our orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
Copyright – our customers are reminded that all of our designs are copyright protected and any attempt to reproduce them or any of the images on our site will result in legal action being taken. LoveKeepCreate Ltd reserves the right to use it’s own photography of products it has created for marketing purposes.
Disclaimer – We do our very best to ensure that all of the information on our website is correct. Given the handmade and very personalised touches that our products receive all measurements are approximate. Particularly with keepsakes and other memory items the products can vary greatly in their appearance due to the types of materials supplied by you. We use the same patterns for each keepsake/memory item and any variations are therefore unavoidable and we will not replace items where they do not exactly match the product example photograph on the website.
This Website and all contents (including all photographs, images, descriptions, drawings and other material of any description) are owned by LoveKeepCreate Ltd. It is protected by copyright, which along with all other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to LoveKeepCreate Ltd. The Website is available for your personal use only. You may only download, print, store and use any material appearing on the Website for the purpose of purchasing or researching the purchase of any product from LoveKeepCreate Ltd for yourself, family or friends or providing such material to your family or friends for the same purpose. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) modify, copy, download, print, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use or make available any material appearing on this Website except as set out above or agreed by LoveKeepCreate Ltd in writing in advance. We may terminate your licence to use and may prevent your using this Website in the event of your breaching these terms.
Monthly newsletter prize draw competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by LoveKeepCreate Limited (“LoveKeepCreate"), Unit 8 Burrington Business Park, 6 Burrington Road, Plymouth, PL5 3LX.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents residing in the UK except employees of LoveKeepCreate and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 18 years or over to enter this competition
4. How to enter: once you sign up to the LoveKeepCreate newsletter you will automatically be entered into our monthly prize draw, until the time at which you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from LoveKeepCreate.
5. The opening date for entries is 1st of each month. The closing date for entries is the last day of each month. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one allowed per household per month.
8. The prize is a LoveKeepCreate gift voucher.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. The prize will only be posted to UK addresses.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. LoveKeepCreate reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be selected by an independent judge based on the following criteria drawn at random from all entries by an independent adjudicator and notified by email no later than the 10th of the following month. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. LoveKeepCreate reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner by the last day of the following month. LoveKeepCreate reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
16. LoveKeepCreate’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to LoveKeepCreate Marketing Department, Unit 8 Burrington Business Park, 6 Burrington Road, Plymouth, PL5 3LX.
18. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
19. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
20. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by LoveKeepCreate, without additional payment or permission.
22. Under no circumstances will LoveKeepCreate be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. LoveKeepCreate will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and LoveKeepCreate can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Christmas Delivery Deadlines
The advertised dates (through email, social media, our website
If we do not receive your clothing items by the relevant date we will contact you when we do to communicate the cost and the process for payment. It is also possible your order will not be delivered in time for Christmas.
Black Friday Offer (2018)
Black Friday 30% discount applies when basket value exceeds £30 and is limited to selected products revealed in the checkout area. This discount does not apply to other keepsake items such as animals, blankets, quilts or cushions or LoveKeepCreate clothing.